That was the inspiration behind creating these kawaii paper dolls.
I loved paper dolls as a kid. I remember spending hours cutting them out and fitting the clothes perfectly. I guess I never grew up. 🙂
So when a friend asked to make some cute paper dolls to help kids learn, I jumped at the opportunity!
A few tips for getting the best results
- Print a few copies, so kids (and you) can experiment freely
- Use a theme for the costumes, such as Halloween, Rainbow or Autumn
- Experiment with adding patterns to the clothes
- Print (or trace) the dolls onto heavier paper to colour with markers or paints
- Design your own costumes!
Here is a printable PDF file. No tricks, no sign ups, just a direct link to the file.
Images to Save & Share
If you prefer to grab the images instead of a PDF, I’ve included them below. Right-click and select “Save Image As” to save the paper doll images on your computer for later or to print them.
You can also save/share them on social media.
If you enjoyed these kawaii paper dolls, please share them with your friends using the buttons below. 🙂