Free Printable Kawaii Paper Dolls & Colouring Pages
What’s better than a fun afternoon (crafternoon?) with the kids? Only the few minutes of silence you get, while your dear one is busy colouring and cutting.
That was the inspiration behind creating these kawaii paper dolls.
I loved paper dolls as a kid. I remember spending hours cutting them out and fitting the clothes perfectly. I guess I never grew up. 🙂
So when a friend asked to make some cute paper dolls to help kids learn, I jumped at the opportunity!
A few tips for getting the best results
- Print a few copies, so kids (and you) can experiment freely
- Use a theme for the costumes, such as Halloween, Rainbow or Autumn
- Experiment with adding patterns to the clothes
- Print (or trace) the dolls onto heavier paper to colour with markers or paints
- Design your own costumes!
Here is a printable PDF file. No tricks, no sign ups, just a direct link to the file.
Images to Save & Share
If you prefer to grab the images instead of a PDF, I’ve included them below. Right-click and select “Save Image As” to save the paper doll images on your computer for later or to print them.
You can also save/share them on social media.
If you enjoyed these kawaii paper dolls, please share them with your friends using the buttons below. 🙂